Thursday, April 28, 2011

Food....Movie....

On Monday, hubby and I had dinner in Thaipan. The food in Thaipan tastes good but the service is really bad. I don't think I will want to eat there again. No matter how good the food is, the service really turns me off!


I like their butter squid. The presentation may not be look good but it tastes really awesome!

 The double-boiled soup is not fantastic.


Today, hubby and I went to watch Thor at Shaw Premiere. Hubby told me that he had been waiting for this movie for a year! Haha....it is a worthwhile wait because the movie is really good! I like this Thor movie more than Iron Man 2. :)




We ate at Wendy's after the movie. I had my fav shrimp burger! :)

This week has been really great so far! There was no school on Wednesday. The off day came very timely as it gave me time to clear loads of housework and marking! Thank God for the off day!

No comments:

Post a Comment