Sunday, April 24, 2011

Siblings' outing



I like spending time with my siblings! Even after I got married, I still make it a point to meet up with them once in a while to have a meal together. 

This time round, we decided to have a meal in the Ship Restaurant. The Ship Restaurant has been operating in a secluded corner in Shaw Towers, Orchard. Though this restaurant is located in a secluded corner, it is still very crowded on a Sunday afternoon. We did not make any prior reservations so we had to wait for quite some time before we were given a table. 


The Ship Restaurant serves really good steak. I ate in this restaurant when I was still a primary school student. I remember that I ate steak that time. :)


This time round, my brother and I had the lobster special (with grilled rib eye steak). My sister had the lobster special (with chicken chop).







 The restaurant printed its name on the plates...:)







Besides the lobster sets that we ordered, we also ordered the escargots! It is the best I have ever eaten! A must try!!
 My main course....





After the meal in the Ship restaurant, we had drinks in TCC (international plaza). It was a long chit chat session. :)

Somehow, now that I don't see them often, I treasure the times we have together....

Thank God for wonderful siblings!


Happy Easter Day to all! Our Redeemer lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment