Monday, April 18, 2011

Juice Beauty

Have you ever had breakouts after using a particular skincare product?
Have you ever paid a bomb for a skincare product and found that it has no positive effect on your skin?
Have you ever tried numerous products and is still unable to solve your skincare woes?

Well, all these I have experienced before! I made numerous mistakes of buying the wrong products and then not knowing what to do with them later. :( The feeling of having to put aside the costly products will always haunt me for a few days.
:(

However, all the above no exist in my life when I discovered this very effective skincare line. It improved my skin tremendously. Of course, the effectiveness of the product varies from person to person. By the way, I did not receive $ from Juice Beauty to write a post on their products. I did it out of my own accord as I really believed so much in their products after seeing how my skin improve.

I have combination skin type. My T-zone is oily and I develop pimples easily on my forehead and chin area.

Below is a picture of some of the Juice Beauty products I have. Note the word "some"! I have a few more...:)



Cleansing gel to prevent pimples :)

Cleansing milk to remove make-up. I use the cleansing milk to remove my make-up and then I will use the cleansing gel to cleanse my face thoroughly. Cleansing gel effectively prevents the formation of pimples. :P

The antioxidant serum is used after my toner (which is the hydrating mist by juice beauty). This antioxidant serum smoothes my fine lines and prevents its formation. It also firms my skin. :)





Stem cellular repair eye treatment is a must! It helps to smooth fine lines and most importantly, it prevents the formation of more fine lines. I do not wish to see "tiger claws" at the corner of my eye.



The stem cellular moisturizer is very effective for removal of fine lines and firming. You will notice a different in your skin when you use it.


I seldom use the oil-free moisturizer as I am currently using the stem cellular moisturizer. 
 I use the sunscreen cum moisturizer occasionally . I will only use it if I am not using the stem cellular moisturizer. Sunscreen is a must for me when I am outside. Currently, I am using Clinique's tint sunscreen (will blog about it soon!).

My fav make-up brands are bare minerals, everyday minerals and juice beauty. Of the 3 brands, I still love juice beauty the most. :)
For make-up, I only apply a little of the clinique tinted moisturiser and then I create a finished look on my face with the juice beauty refining finishing powder.



I am currently using the juice beauty blusher.


I use the blemish clearing serum when I have a pimple on my face (it rarely happens!). I spot treat my pimple with this serum. :)

Below is the hydrating mist which I used as my toner. It is almost finished. I needa buy one soon! :)

I like Juice Beauty because every of its products contains loads of antioxidant and os 100% organic juice base. :) It gives good results and does not contain parabens, propylene, petroleum, sulphates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, phthalates, GMO, silicones, pesticides, artificial dyes or fragrances. :)
Loads of goodness packed in every bottle.

That's all the Juice Beauty post. I will blog more on my skincare products later this week :)

If you benefited from this post, please leave a positive comment. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment