Sunday, April 17, 2011

Makan @ Coffee Club

On Saturday, I got up early to have breakfast with sister in Terminal 3. I had American Breakfast in Coffee Club. The taste is superb! A great way to start the precious weekend!




Coffee club members can enjoy the above promotion. I am not a member but I have already applied to be one. However, I don't think I will receive my membership card in time for this promotion. :(

For all coffee club members out there, this promotion is valid till 30 April! Hurry!


I love cups and teapot that are white in colour. :)


Above is the American Breakfast which both my sis and I ordered. It is so yummy. I love the mushrooms and the bacon.


We wanted to take the slide in T3. However, it only opens from 12pm onwards. We had to leave T3 at 10.30am because sister has an appointment with her hair stylist.

I enjoyed the breakfast tremendously. It is not only the food that makes it particularly enjoyable. The company matters too. :) Hope I have more opportunities to have breakfast with sister. :)

After the breakfast on Saturday, I fell in love with Coffee Club so much that I decided that I need to be a Coffee Club member (Club Royalty). So, today, I went to have dinner with hubby @ Coffee Club in Marina Square.


He ordered this drink. I can't remember the name but it tastes good. His craving for nice sweet drink is satisfied!

Of course, I have to taste abit of the drink. Hmm....yummy!


The slipper lobster linguine I had was good. I did not know what slipper lobster is. Hubby googled and showed me a picture of the slipper lobster. It does not look good. Quite hideous looking. Haha...but don't care. It taste nice can liao:P

Above is hubby's pork ribs. 

:)

I am hooked onto the song "I see the light". It is sung by Mandy Moore and Zachery Levi. This song is one of the songs found in the movie "Rapunzel". :)

I find it strange that I am actually looking forward to school tomorrow....

It is so unlike me. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment