Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just food from food courts & Share tea!

Pics of foodie.....My hobby - EATING
I was craving for dumpling noodles so I ate this for lunch. It tastes ok.....
Dumpling noodles has always been one of my favourite food! Any of you out there knows where to get really nice dumpling noodles?

By the way, I had my noodles from a stall in the food court in Wisma Atria! The price list of the food in this stall does not include Goods & Service Tax (GST). This is my FIRST time encountering such a stall! The best thing is that there is only a very very small sign on the price list that states that all prices are subjected to GST. I am not happy about it!



I passed by Share tea in Wisma Atria. I did not buy from this outlet but I bought Taro pearl milk tea from Share tea in Parkway Parade. I don't like Share tea. I like all types of tea from Koi and I particularly love the taro milk tea (25% sugar) from Dorabee! :):)

Yesterday, I had dao xiao mian (with beef) in 313 Somerset's food court! It satisfied my craving for carbo food! :)

What is your fav food? What are you craving for now? I am craving for ice-cream and cakes now! I really hope to go to Cold Stone Creamery (@ Orchard Central) soon to try their ice-cream and cakes The cakes and ice-cream look super yummy!:):) Has anyone ate ice-cream and cakes from Cold Stone Creamery?

No comments:

Post a Comment