Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

I intend to update this blog everyday.

Today is Good Friday. I went to church for service. The preacher was Revd Timothy Chow. I always enjoy listening to his sermon. It is so good to be reminded on how we Christians need to lead a life that is pleasing to God.

After church, I came home and went out again in the late afternoon.

Our first stop was the Nespresso outlet in Ion Orchard. I needed to get my hubby his birthday pressie!


A Nespresso machine with crystals! :)

We had our dinner in NYDC (Wheelock). NYDC has always been my fav restaurant since my uni days! I love their baked rice and pizza!

I bought him the limited edition onirio capsules!

I have to eat this mushroom madness whenever I go to NYDC.
 So mushroomy! :P





His buffalo wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment