Sunday, May 15, 2011

My brother's wedding

Yesterday, I attended my brother's church wedding and wedding dinner. I have never seen my brother so happy! Yesterday was indeed the happiest day of his life! He was really smiling and laughing non-stop. His bride looked gorgeous. :):) Happy and so so happy for him! Our siblings' relationship has always been v close. I pray that we will continue to be close even as we have our own families! Brother, have a blessed marriage! I teared when he gave his thank you speech! He said "I LOVE U" to my parents, my sister and I. I have not know a man who loves his family as much as my brother. :)

Here are the pics!

































The dinner ended off with a yam paste dish! My fav! My mum said that the yam paste dessert is a Teochew dish!! :)

That's all. I hope that u had exciting n fun-filled Saturday! :P

If you like what you read on my blog, pls leave a comment on one of my posts. Thanks :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment